Notary Public London office
Our Office: 30 Stamford Street, London, Waterloo, SE1 9LQ
Call us: 020 7019 9007 | Email:
call notary
whatsApp notary
sms notary
find notary

County Court Documents

County Court Document

Documents realted to County Court

Form EX105: Apply for help with court transcript costs
Form EX107: Order a transcript of court or tribunal proceedings
Form EX108: Tape transcription
Form EX140: Give a record of evidence (individual debtor)
Form EX141: Record of evidence (Officer of a company)
Form EX728: I have an Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service (ACAS) settlement (Form COT3) but the respondent has not paid. How do I enforce it?
Form N1: Make a claim against a person or organisation (Claim form CPR Part 7)
Form N1SDT: Claim form (MCOL secure data transfer)
Form N5: Make a claim for possession of property
Form N5A: Claim for relief against forfeiture
Form N5B England: Claim possession of a property located wholly in England (accelerated procedure)
Form N5B Wales: Claim form for possession of a property located wholly in Wales (accelerated procedure)
Form N6: Claim for demotion of tenancy / suspension of right to buy
Form N8: Claim form (Arbitration)
Form N9: Ask for more time to file a defence ('acknowledgment of service')
Form N9A: Offer to pay money you owe to a claimant
Form N9B: Make a defence or counterclaim: specified amount
13 August 2018 Form Form N9C: Respond to a money claim: unspecified amount
1 April 2006 Form Form N9D: Make a defence or counterclaim: unspecified amount
Form N11: Make a defence against a court claim
Form N11B England: Defence form (Accelerated possession procedure) (Assured shorthold tenancy) where the property is located wholly or partly in England
Form N11B Wales: Defence form (accelerated possession procedure)(assured shorthold tenancy) where the property is located wholly or partly in England
Form N11D: Defence form (Demotion of tenancy) (Suspension of right to buy)
Form N11M: Respond to a mortgage lender's claim against you
Form N11R: Defend a claim for possession of a rented property
Form N15: Acknowledgment of service (Arbitration claim)
Form N16: General form of injunction for interim application or originating application
Form N16A: Application for injunction (General form)
Form N20: Witness summons
Form N24: File a draft of an order or judgment
Form N39: Order to attend court for questioning
Form N56: Reply to an attachment of earnings application (County Court)
Form N77: Notice as to consequences of disobedience to court order
Form N86: Interim Charging Order (CPR Part 73)
Form N87: Final Charging Order (CPR Part 73)
Form N92: Apply for an administration order
Form N93: List of creditors furnished under the Act of 1971
Form N110A: Power of arrest attached to injunction
Form N117: Make a legal promise to a court
Form N119: Give details of a claim to gain possession of a rented residential property
Form N120: Particulars of claim (Mortgaged residential premises)
Form N121: Particulars of claim (Trespassers)
Form N122: Particulars of claim for demotion order / suspension of right to buy
Form N123: Mortgage pre-action protocol checklist
Form N130: Apply for an interim possession order for a property
Form N133: Witness Statement of the defendant to oppose the making of an interim possession order
Form N139: Application for Warrant of Arrest
Form N142: Guardianship Order
Form N143: [Interim] Hospital Order
Form N162: Respondent's notice (For all appeals except appeals to the Family Division of the High Court)
Form N163: Skeleton arguments
Form N164: Appeal an order in a case allocated to the small claims track
Form N170: Listing questionnaire (pre-trial checklist)
Form N180: Directions questionnaire: small claims track
Form N181: Directions questionnaire: fast track or multi-track
Form N182: Mediation settlement agreement
Form N205A: Notice of issue (Specified amount)
Form N208: Claim form
Form N210: Respond to a CPR Part 8 claim
Form N210A: Acknowledgment of service (Part 8 costs-only claim)
Form N210C: Acknowledgment of Service.
Form N211: Claim form (Additional claims - CPR Part 20)
Form N213: Acknowledgment of service(Part 20 claim)
Form N215: Certificate of service
Form N218: Notice of service on a partner
Form N219: Application for European Enforcement Order Certificate
Form N219A: Application for European Enforcement Certificate
Form N224: Ask the court to serve documents outside England and Wales
Form N225: Ask for judgment on a claim for a specified amount of money
Form N225A: Notice of part admission
Form N226: Notice of Admission
Form N227: Ask for a judgment where the claim amount is unspecified
Form N228: Notice of Admission - return of goods
Form N235: File a certificate of suitability to be a litigation friend
Form N242: Notice of payment into court
Form N242A: Notice of offer to settle
Form N244: Make an application to a court ('application notice')
Form N245: Apply to suspend a warrant or vary payments made by a court order
Form N251: Give notice of funding of a case or claim
Form N252: Notice of commencement of assessment
Form N253: Notice of Amount allowed on provisional assessment (Legal Aid only)
Form N254: Request for a Default Costs Certificate
Form N255(CC): Default costs certificate (County Court)
Form N255(HC): Default costs certificate (High Court)
Form N256(CC): Final Costs Certificate (County Court)
Form N256(HC): Final Costs Certificate (High Court)
Form N258: Request for provisional / general detailed assessment
Form N258A: Request for detailed assessment (legal aid / Legal Services Commission only)
Form N258B: Request for detailed assessment (Costs payable out of a fund other than the Community Legal Service Fund)
Form N258C: Request for detailed assessment hearing pursuant to an order under Part III of the Solicitors Act 1974
Form N259: Notice of Appeal against a detailed assessment (Civil)
Form N263: Make a disclosure report
Form N265: Make a standard disclosure of documents to the court
Form N266: Notice to admit facts / admission of facts
Form N268: Notice to prove documents at trial
Form N285: Affidavit template
Form N292: Tell the court about an agreed settlement on behalf of a child or patient
Form N293A: Combined Certificate of Judgment and request for Writ of Fieri Facias or Writ of Possession
Form N294: Claimant's application for a variation order
Form N316: Apply for an order for a debtor to attend court
Form N316A: Application for order that officer of the debtor company attend court for questioning
Form N322A: Application to enforce an award
Form N322B: Application for an order to allow enforcement of a decision or an ACAS settlement (Form COT3) that does not require permission to proceed
Form N323: Apply for a warrant of control to recover money you're owed after a court order
Form N324: Request for Warrant of Delivery of Goods
Form N325: Request a warrant for possession of land
Form N325A: Ask for a warrant for possession of land after a suspended possession order
Form N331: Notice of withdrawal from possession or payment over of moneys, on notice of receiving or winding-up order
Form N336: Request and result of search in the attachment of earnings index (County Court)
Form N337: Ask the County Court to make an attachment of earnings order
Form N342: Request for judgment Summons
Form N344: Request for Warrant of Committal (Judgment summons)
Form N349: Apply to the court for a 'third-party debt order'
Form N379: Apply for a charging order on land
Form N380: Application for Charging Order on Securities (CPR Part 73)
Form N440: Notice of Application for Time Order by Debtor or Hirer
Form N441: Notification of request for Certificate of Satisfaction or Cancellation
Form N443: Apply for a certificate to show you've paid a court order
Form N445: Ask the court to reissue a warrant
Form N446: Request for re-issue of enforcement or an order to obtain information from judgment debtor
Form N471A: Application to enforce an ACAS settlement and request a Writ of Control
Form N500: Claim form (Directors disqualification proceedings)
Form N501: Claim form (Directors disqualification proceedings Section 8A application)
Form N502: Acknowledgment of service (Part 8)
Form N503: Acknowledgment of service (Part 8) Section 8A applications
Form N504: Pre-trial checklist (Directors disqualification)
Form N510: Service out of the jurisdiction
Form Precedent H and R: Costs budget (Precedent H) and budget discussion report (Precedent R)
Form 110: Certificate for enforcement in a foreign country
Form 111: Certificate of the enforcement in Scotland or Northern Ireland of a money judgment of the High Court or of the County Court (s.18 of and Schedule 6 to the Civil Jurisdiction and Judgments Act 1982) (CPR 74.17 and PD 74A para.8.2)
Form 112: Certificate annexed to a sealed copy of judgment of the High Court or of the County Court for enforcement of non-money provisions in Scotland or Northern Ireland